Molecular sexing of birds
Molecular sexing by DNA is a technique based on the genetic differences between males and females to obtain 99.9% reliability in the results. In order to avoid any contamination issues, it is extremely important to ensure the hygiene while collecting the samples and identifying them.
IS MY BIRD MALE OR FEMALE?
To find out, please follow the below instructions:
- Order the sexing test you need,
- Once done, you will have to access your personal area “VIEW MY SHIPMENTS AND RESULTS” / “OBTAIN FORM”,
- Fill-in the ring nº or name of your bird, its specie and the type of samples that you are going to send us to obtain the corresponding forms,
- Stick the feathers or deposit few drops of drops directly on the form,
- When all is ready, send us your samples by mail or courier.
We do not send any kits. You can manage it all from your account online, it makes it much easier!